- I channel surf when a TV commercial comes on.
- Most people throw away junk mail before it makes it in the house.
- The vast majority of us screen telemarketers.
- Did I mention spam filters?
I have always felt promotional products were the most effective method for getting a message across, whether an advertisement, a PSA, a traffic builder or an incentive. While promotional products can be used in hundreds of ways, it remains the one advertising vehicle people say, "Thank you" for, it is in reality, a gift.
Custom packaging emphasizes the gift aspect of any promotion. A custom box, a mug full of candy, a bag of assorted and useful items or a tumbler stuffed with goodies all offer unique packaging elements to any promotion.
- Packaging increases perceived value of a gift.
- Packaging can be as inexpensive or as pricey as your budget allows.
- Packaging allows for greater imprint/billboard area.
- Packaging is fun to open.
- Packaging turns your promotional product into a true gift.
Like Shirley Temple said, "Good things come in little packages".
Content compliments of Hit Promotional Products.